Thank you for your interest in the MCBA Artist Cooperative!
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Applicants must be members of MCBA and are expected to maintain MCBA membership for the duration of their participation in the cooperative. Applicants must read and agree to Artist Cooperative Guidelines when applying.
Applications are accepted online, using the form below. If you experience technical difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com or 612-215-2520.
Required application materials:
- A letter of intent that includes a brief personal introduction, a description of your experience in book arts, and how being a Co-op member at MCBA will benefit your artistic development (no more than one page)
- A current resume or CV with book arts experience (no more than two pages)
- An artist statement articulating past themes in your work, creative methods, and directions for future work (no more than one page)
- Up to 10 digital images of past work; images should be JPG format, 72dpi, no larger than 1500 pixels in height or width, max 1 MB each
- An image list, including titles, dimensions, mediums and dates
When you click “Submit your application,” a spinning circle will appear; this indicates that your materials are being uploaded. If the circle spins for longer than a few minutes, this may mean there was a technical issue with your application. The most common error is that your image files are too large. Please confirm that your files are all under 1MB each, and if necessary, resize your files and try again.
If you have continued technical issues with the submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Artist Co-op Application” in the subject of your email.
If your application was submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email within one day of submitting, please contact Anna Bredeson at email@example.com; include “Artist Co-op application” in the subject of your email.