Employment Opportunities at MCBA
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Minnesota Center for Book Arts is currently accepting applications for a full-time Marketing and Communications Manager to create and coordinate the organization’s print, digital, and social communications. Starting salary $29,000 plus benefits.
- Content creation, design, and maintenance of all digital communications, including website (WordPress platform), bi-weekly e-newsletter, and presence on social media channels.
- Grow participation and develop new audiences for the organization’s programming, through traditional marketing methods, publicity/media relations, outreach, and strategic partnerships
- Design, writing, production and distribution of all print communications, including newsletters, class schedules, exhibition announcements, special event invitations, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- High level of competency in Windows-based computer operating systems, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office applications, and social media platforms. Experience with motion graphics production is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Confidence in multitasking and managing multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Outstanding customer service skills in interfacing with the public.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Flexibility, and commitment to a positive work environment.
- Photography expertise is a plus.
- Basic familiarity with the administration of office technology and Windows server/workstations is a plus.
Deadline to apply: May 26. 2017
Interviews: June 5 – 9, 2017
Start date negotiable, preferred: June 19, 2017
Submit a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 26, 5 pm. Include “MCBA Marketing” in the subject heading. In your cover letter, please indicate your available start date. No phone calls please.
Minnesota Center for Book Arts provides equal opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.