As a member of MCBA, you belong to a community that celebrates creativity, builds literacy, and bridges cultures through the book arts.
MCBA members receive these exclusive benefits:
- 10% discount at The Shop
- 10% discount on book arts workshops for adults, children, and families
- 10% discount on equipment and studio rentals
- Subscription to MCBA’s printed newsletter and biweekly e-newsletter
- Invitations to exhibition openings and special events
- Recognition in MCBA’s annual report
Consider becoming a sustaining member! This option allows you to easily divide your membership contribution into small monthly gifts. You get all the exclusive member benefits listed above, plus being a sustaining member is:
- Convenient — contributions are automatically deducted from a credit card or bank account (EFT);
- Easy on your budget — sustaining membership spreads out your contribution over time;
- Efficient — more of your gift will go directly to programming, by avoiding the expenses of sending out renewals and reminders.
Memberships are processed securely through Blackbaud Merchant Services. If you are experiencing issues becoming a member online, your browser may need to be updated to ensure that your payment is processed safely and securely. Or call The Shop at 612-215-2520.
As a member of Minnesota Center for Book Arts, you enjoy the following benefits:
Individual: $48 ($4/month)*
* Student rate: $24 (not available for sustaining option). Student rate is available in-person at The Shop only; must show valid student ID to qualify.
Household: $72 ($6/month)
Friend: $120 ($10/month)
Patron: $300 ($25/month)
Founder: $600 ($50/month)
**Discount does not apply to artist consignment items.
Questions about membership? Contact Jessica Donaldson, Development and Events Manager, at email@example.com or 612-215-2521.