Thank you for your interest in the MCBA Artist Co-op Program.
Applications must be made online, using the form below.
The Co-op accepts new applicants on an ongoing basis.
Please follow the guidelines below for all required application materials. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please do not mail any application materials. If you experience technical difficulties and cannot submit your application online, please contact us at email@example.com or 612-215-2520.
Required application materials:
- A letter of intent that includes a brief personal introduction, a descirption of your educational background, the kind of work you hope to make as a Co-op member, and how being a Co-op member at MCBA will benefit your artistic development (no more than one page)
- A current resume or CV with book art experience (no more than two pages)
- An artist statement articulating past themes in your work, creative methods, and directions for future work (no more than one page)
- Up to 10 digital images of past work; images should be JPG format, 72dpi, no larger than 1500 pixels in height or width, max 1 MB each
- An image list, including titles, dimensions, mediums and dates
* Applicants must be current members of MCBA.
** Please review the Artist Cooperative Membership Guidelines before applying.
When you click “Submit your application,” a spinning circle will appear; this indicates that your materials are being uploaded. If the circle spins for longer than a few minutes, this may mean there was a technical issue with your application. The most common error is that your image files are too large. Please confirm that your files are all under 1MB each, and if necessary, resize your files and try again.
If you have continued technical issues with the submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Artist Co-op Application” in the subject of your email.
If your application was submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email within one day of submitting, please contact Anna Bredeson at email@example.com; include “Artist Co-op application” in the subject of your email.