Thank you for your interest in the MCBA Artist Collective!
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Applicants must read and agree to the Artist Collective Membership Agreement when applying.
Applications are accepted online, using the form below. If you experience technical difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com or 612-215-2520.
Required application materials:
- A letter of intent that includes a brief personal introduction, a description of your experience in book arts, and how being an Artist Collective member at MCBA will benefit your artistic development (no more than one page)
- A current resume or CV with book arts experience (no more than two pages)
- An artist statement articulating past themes in your work, creative methods, and directions for future work (no more than one page)
- Up to 10 digital images of past work; images should be JPG format, 300dpi, no larger than 1500 pixels in height or width, max 4 MB each
- An image list, including titles, dimensions, mediums and dates
- Review Artist Collective Membership Agreement.
- Click ‘Apply’ to create an account for your online application with Submittable. To create your account, you will need to provide your email address, a password, and your first and last names. Once you create your account, you will be taken to the”Artist Collective Membership Application” page. If you already have an account, once you sign in you will be taken directly to the application. If you have any issues logging into Submittable, please contact their customer service directly.
If you have continued technical issues with the submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Artist Collective Application” in the subject of your email.
If your application was submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email within one day of submitting, please contact Torey Erin at email@example.com; include “Artist Collective application” in the subject of your email.