Saturday, December 4, 2021; 1–2pm CT
Virtual via Zoom
Gather your family and join Minnesota Center for Book Arts teaching artist Madeline Garcia for a live virtual workshop!
Learn how to make three holiday-inspired cards to send to your loved ones this winter. Fun and accessible to many developmental levels, this workshop is open to all ages. Families can choose to work together or separately to make cards (adult support is needed for young children).
A note on materials:
To follow along with the workshop, all participants will need to prepare the following tools and materials.
Materials needed include paper cut to the following sizes:
Window Pop-out Card
- 1x 5 ½ x 8 ½ in. card stock paper
- 1x 4 x 5 ¼ in. different colored paper (preferably blue)
- 1x 8 ¼ x 8 ¼ in. paper
Tree Pop-out Card
- 1x 5 ½ x 11 in. card stock paper (preferably green)
- Bone folder or alternative (popsicle stick, spoon)
- Xacto Knife
- Glue stick or double-sided tape
- Waste sheets for gluing
- Additional scrap paper to decorate your cards